Welcome to my site!
Glad to have you here and hope you find the site useful.
As I grew up, I developed a deep passion for how technology advances in the smartphone industry. It constantly changes and when you think you know everything, next day you hear totally something new a smartphone can do. That is why I got a job in the smartphone industry as I want learn how their processes work and how each smartphone works differently between brands.
WHY I WANT TO HELP PEOPLE
In the smartphone industry I am currently working at, I noticed how our clients differ regarding their demand requirements for a smartphone they want. I witnessed, how some know exactly what they want and I have seen those who do not have an idea for which brand of smartphone to choose from.
When I approach the client who is not sure which smartphone they want, I ask them the following questions:
- Are you brand specific in terms of smartphone? (Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Hisense, etc)
- What would you like to be able to perform on your smartphone? (Excellent photos from close/far, fast browsing, use device as a PC, etc)
- What is your budget for purchasing a smartphone? (R4000, R299pm, etc)
These three main questions help me greatly to guide a client to their device they will be happy about first time. However, some clients do not get the same service and unfortunately choose the wrong smartphone. Which leads to a bad experience for the client and the client want to cancel everything at the company that sold the device to them.
THE GOAL OF MY SITE
My main goal is to help clients to make the right wise selection of smartphones with no regret. Also, to assist companies to reduce cancellations and come backs due to client selecting a wrong device.
I will be doing this by doing the following:
- Provide a guide how to make sure you select the right smartphone for yourself.
- Providing a unboxing/review of the different new smartphones entering into the market.
- Introducing smartphone brands you did not hear about.
- Publish any interesting topics or information regarding smartphones.
If you ever need a hand or have any questions, feel free to leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
All the best,
Founder of The Right Smartphone Guru