Xiaomi just released their Xiaomi 11T series this week in certain countries and many users are curious about this new popular smartphone in the series.
The main questions many users are asking about the Xiaomi 11T series are the following:
What are the new main features that the new Xiaomi 11T series will bring?
How will the Xiaomi 11T smartphones look like?
How does the Xiaomi 10T series compare to the new Xiaomi 11T series?
Is the new Xiaomi 11T series a smartphone to consider buying for?
We will answer all these questions now!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for yourself. Also, we do not charge you extra.
The main features that the Xiaomi 11T series will bring
As you can see in the picture above, there are many main features the Xiaomi 11T series has brought for its users. Some of these main features in the picture are not much different comparing to other smartphones. But, there are also specific main features the Xiaomi 11T series only provides for its users and those main features we going to look at the most.
The main headline feature for the Xiaomi 11T series is its charging ability. Each Xiaomi 11T series smartphones can charge very fast to full battery power capacity as compared to other smartphones.
Here is a breakdown how long it takes for the Xiaomi 11T series smartphone take to charge:
- Xiaomi 11T – Its 67w power charger can charge its battery power from 0% to 100% in 36 minutes time.
- Xiaomi 11T Pro – Its 120w power charger can charge its battery power from 0% to 100% in 17 minutes time.
If you are a user that wants a smartphone that can charge quick to full power battery capacity in a short amount of time, then the Xiaomi 11T series is definitely the smartphone series to consider for you.
The other main features the Xiaomi 11T series is bringing for of its users are mainly different camera modes.
These are the following camera modes the Xiaomi 11T series will offer to its users:
- Night Mode – Gives the ability to take more crystal clear images or videos at nighttime or dark areas.
- Cinematic Mode – It is a camera ability to take photos and videos with cinematic quality that you would usually see in at cinemas or movies. The iPhone 13 series is also going to have this similar feature that is launching this week as well.
Rest of the main features of the Xiaomi 11T series offers are similar that other smartphone brands offer in their smartphones currently or releasing now. But, how will the Xiaomi 11T smartphones look like? Let’s have a look.
The design of the Xiaomi 11T
The Xiaomi 11T smartphones design will look like the following:
As you can see, the Xiaomi 11T series smartphones is going to have a beautiful elegant design with Dolby retro speakers installed into it. Of course, the Xiaomi 11T will also be a type-C adapter smartphone to ensure those fast charging capabilities.
The Xiaomi 11T series will be available in the following colors:
- Meteorite Gray
- Moonlight White
- Celestial Blue
Xiaomi 10T VS Xiaomi 11T
The main differences between the Xiaomi 10T and the Xiaomi 11T are the following:
- Weight – The Xiaomi 11T is 13g lighter to carry and use as compared to the Xiaomi 10T.
- Front Camera – The Xiaomi 10T’s front camera lens has 4 megapixels more compare to the new Xiaomi 11T’s front camera. This is an awful downgrade for the new the Xiaomi 11T as it will take less perfect photos or videos compare to the Xiaomi 10T.
- Rear Camera – Firstly the layout for both smartphones are totally different. The Xiaomi 11T’s rear camera layout looks more elegant compare to the Xiaomi 10T’s rear camera. But when it comes to megapixels between the two smartphones, there are some mixed emotions. Yes, one rear camera lens for the Xiaomi 11T has improved by double the megapixels compared the Xiaomi 10T’s one rear camera lens. However, there is one camera lens of the Xiaomi 11T that has decreased in megapixels. This gives some mixed emotions for user, but I believe the 108 megapixel rear camera lens will convince more user to take the Xiaomi 11T.
- RAM – The Xiaomi 10T has two RAM memory size options, while the Xiaomi 11T only has one. However, both smartphones offer the highest RAM memory size option.
- Storage – The Xiaomi 11T has two on board storage memory size to choose from. Whereas, the Xiaomi 10T only has one on board storage memory size. Of course, the Xiaomi 11T offers the highest on board storage memory size and can store way more data and applications than compare to the Xiaomi 10T.
- Battery Capacity – Both smartphones offer the same battery capacity size. However, the Xiaomi 11T charges its battery way faster in speed than compare to the Xiaomi 10T charge speed.
Overall: The Xiaomi 11T has improved quite a bit when comparing it against the Xiaomi 10T. It improved greatly in charging speed, bigger on board storage memory size and being lighter to carry. Yes, the Xiaomi 11T has also improved in its camera specs, but they also decreased in certain camera lenses. This question why Xiaomi did that and not keep the same megapixels or improved it. It is never good to let a product to go backwards. Overall, the Xiaomi 11T is a good smartphone to look out for.
Xiaomi 10T Pro VS Xiaomi 11T Pro
The main differences between the Xiaomi 10T Pro and the Xiaomi 11T Pro are the following:
- Weight – The Xiaomi 11T Pro is 14g lighter to carry as compared to the Xiaomi 10T Pro.
- Front Camera – Exactly the same as its Xiaomi 11T counterpart, the Xiaomi 11T Pro’s front camera lens is 4 megapixels less than compare to the Xiaomi 10T Pro front camera lens. Not good at all for selfie lovers.
- Rear Camera – Both smartphones has the same circumstance as their previous smartphone counterparts. Both smartphones have different rear layouts and the megapixels are way different between the two. The Xiaomi 11T Pro will most likely take the best photos and videos for its users when comparing against the Xiaomi 10T Pro.
- RAM – The Xiaomi 11T Pro has two RAM memory size options to choose from whereas the Xiaomi 10T Pro only has one RAM memory size option. The Xiaomi 11T Pro offers a faster RAM memory size option than compare to the Xiaomi 10T Pro’s RAM memory size option.
- Battery Capacity – Like their counterparts, both smartphones offer the same battery size capacity. However, the Xiaomi 11T Pro’s battery recharges faster in speed than compare to the Xiaomi 10T Pro’s battery charge speed.
Overall: The Xiaomi 11T Pro basically is exactly the same as its counterpart, Xiaomi 11T. The Xiaomi 11T Pro just has a faster battery recharge capability and a higher RAM memory size option that can process data faster than compare to its counterpart and the previous Xiaomi 10T Pro.
The Xiaomi 11T series is bringing some good features for the smartphone industry. However, most of its features is already available in other smartphones and especially from its competitors.
The only main feature that stand out for me of the Xiaomi 11T series smartphones are the following:
- The extreme battery fast charge capability. It is the fastest smartphone series that can charge their batteries full in a short amount of time. Just concerned about the batteries quality though if they won’t reduce the capacity more quickly due to this fast speed. Just make sure you never recharge this smartphones series overnight. Only the amount it requires.
The only concern I have for the Xiaomi 11T series is its camera specs. Yes, some have camera lenses have improved in megapixels, but some camera lenses has decreased in megapixels as well. It is always a concern when a smartphone goes backwards in its specs and not welcoming to many users.
Overall, the Xiaomi 11T series smartphones look like a decent big smartphones and will satisfy many users. However, they have many competitors that offer the same similar features besides the extreme rapid fast charging option. Thus, I believe the Xiaomi 11T series smartphones will attract more users that need their smartphones charged to full power capacity in short time periods.
What are your thoughts about the Xiaomi 11T series smartphones?
Please let me know of your answers in the comment section below. If you missed Xiaomi Product Launch event this week, here is their video right below: Enjoy!